Last week, I approached my fantastic and creative team with a request they hadn’t received before — to select items for a gift guide! No, the turkey isn’t in the oven yet, but let’s face it, the holiday season has definitely arrived!
I’m always amazed by the sense of freedom, generosity, and high spirits that comes with this time of year. Joy is in the air (and in the office), and we can feel it almost as tangibly as the chilly air on our cheeks. Can you feel it too?
Which is why we think this is the perfect time of year for being bold and taking a chance on yourself. If you’ve been waiting for the right moment, the time is now, my friend — the time for courage, self-expression, authenticity, and living a life that sets your soul on fire.
Our gift guide was designed to help you do just that. From items to experiences, the following selections are colorful, unique, inspiring, functional, and yes, even brave.
I hope you’ll find the perfect gift options for inspiring and emboldening the special people in your life. Or, you could always send this blog post to anyone who asks what you want this year. 😉
Enjoy + live vibrantly!
1. Maison de Sabre Canary Yellow Clutch Bold, sassy shade? Check. Sexy shape? Check. Detachable wrist strap, removable card holder, and the perfect size for date night essentials? Triple check! $149
2. Alicia Adams Baby Alpaca Throw This item is so loved in our office that I had to call dibs on picking it! It’s ridiculously soft, made fair-trade in Peru, and worthy of royalty. Yes, royalty. The White House gave one of these throws to Prince George and it now sits on display in the Buckingham Palace. We have these at our office in a plethora of colors if you want to stop by and pick one up! $445 (less with us)
3. Dana Gibson Green Leopard Travel Bag I LOVE little zipper bags! They’re perfect for organizing just about anything – why not do it in style? $30
4. Schumacher Patterned Glasses, Williams Sonoma Hand painted with 24k gold, these double old-fashioned glasses are decorated with Schumacher’s Chiang Mai Dragon pattern – it’s one of our favorite textiles to use! $60 for a set of 4
5. Schumacher Chiang Mai Dragon Decanter, Williams Sonoma A hand painted decanter to compliment the Schumacher print old-fashioned glasses. $95
6. Bulleit Bourbon Because baby it’s cold outside… 😊 Not to mention that this rich amber color will look fabulous on a bar cart! Starting at $19
7. J.Crew Velvet Smoking Slippers Step out in style wearing these bright pink smoking slippers. These will MAKE your outfit. $188
8. Banana Republic Chunky Resin Hoop Earrings I am loving these yellow resin earrings! They add a dash of daring and confidence to any outfit. $38
9. Mark & Graham Backgammon Set I may not know how to play backgammon, but this stunning acrylic and gold set from Mark & Graham has me desperate to learn. $149
10. J.Crew Italian Wool Parka Everyone needs a classic, flattering winter coat! I love the pocket detail and removable fur hood, not to mention that it comes in 9 vibrant colors! $375
11. Rifle Paper Co. Garden Party Stitched Notebooks For the pattern-loving writer in your life! $15 for a set of 3
12. Suite One Studio Dinner & Dessert Plates Original, handmade porcelain plates finished with glittery splatters of genuine gold. Be sure to order soon for the holiday season, these made to order dishes can take up to 4 weeks for completion! $227 for Set of 4 Dinner Plates
13. J.Crew Fringe Scarf Stay warm and stylish with this fun, fuzzy scarf. It’s a great way to bring some color to those drab winter days. $75
14. Madewell Crossbody Tote This mini tote is the perfect mix of fun & function. Wear it to the office by day, then to a holiday party by night! $168
15. Illume Happy Little Tin No one can say no to a good candle! This tin is bright, fresh, and optimistic, making it an ideal stocking stuffer. $10
16. Furbish Studio Amethyst Brass Tray Trays are an essential home accessory! Use these in your bathroom as a catch-all tray for jewelry and makeup or on your mantel to display candles. $88
17. Loren Hope Willa Earrings For the girl who loves pink and sparkly accessories. These stunning, limited edition earrings feature vintage Swarovski crystals, surgical steel posts, and an antiqued 18K gold finish. Visit the Loren Hope boutique in Newport, Rhode Island for more holiday sparkle. $198
18. Jayson Home Brass Toothpaste Key For the girl who has everything! $22
19. Anthropologie Lucite Bar Cart A show-stopper in any room. Just be sure to include a bottle or two of their favorite ingredients! $698
20. The Secret Lives of Color by Kassia St. Clair I’ve had this on my personal wish list for a few years now! $14
21.Botanical Drawing Class Enjoy the glorious sites of Blithewold Estate in Bristol, RI while letting your creativity shine in this beginner drawing class. $30
22. Paper Heart Box An unconventional handmade box made from colorful recycled magazines. $9
That’s a wrap. 😉 We hope you feel inspired, motivated, and ready to live vibrantly!
Subscribe to our newsletter below for more pretty, practical, and adventurous finds to come…