It’s that time of year again… Blakely’s 3rd annual Holiday Gift Guide! I don’t know which is more shocking: the fact that the holidays are here again or that this is the 3rd year we’re rounding up gift ideas for you. And don’t even get me started on how grown-up my kids look in this year’s Christmas card…
But here we are, so let’s make it count! This year, we’re dishing out another dose of Blakely-approved eye candy for you and some recipients on your gifting list: the CEO, the Homebody, the New Homeowner, and the Traveler. Plus, for the first time ever, some gift wrap ideas that are equally wow.
Come take a look and bookmark this one for later…
For the CEO
CEOs have a lot on their plate, be it a big time commitment, heavy responsibilities, or both. Add in a pandemic and they’ve likely been through the wringer these past couple of years. Show them you care and treat them to a pampering experience with these gift ideas for the office and beyond.
- Leather Planner from Leatherology $80 / A great gift for the person who loves to jot things down, set goals, and cross off to-dos. You can also personalize it with your giftee’s initials for an extra special touch.
- Ember Heated Mug $128 / This mug is such a simple yet brilliant idea that I’m surprised no one thought of it sooner. When your day is go-go-go, your beverage gets abandoned (and reheated) constantly. Now, no need. It’s always perfectly hot! I have this mug and use it all the time.
- Kimberly Pucci Handbag $800 / This purse is Blakely-approved through and through. High-quality materials. Beautiful colors and texture. What’s not to love?
- Spa Day, Wine Tasting & More / There’s nothing quite like a spa day to ease away the constant stress of CEO-life. OH! Spa at Ocean House and The Bodhi Spa are two great local spots, but… when a spa day won’t cut it, a trip to the local vineyard might be just the thing to take the edge off. I personally love Stonington Vineyards, Jonathan Edwards, and Shepherds Run. Cheers!
For the Homebody
Everybody knows a homebody — or maybe you’re one yourself! These are the people who love to cozy up by the fire, cook or bake in the kitchen, entertain small groups of guests, and make their home look and feel just right. With these gifts, you can help.
- Brightland Olive Oil $40 / This might sound like a funny gift, but a bottle of high-quality, custom-blended olive oil is an experience that keeps on giving, from dipping to drizzling to cooking. Plus, the bottle itself is a work of art!
- Live Plants / While gifting interior decor is always a gamble (will they love it?), a live plant in a pretty pot is always well received. For local spots, we love Jordan’s Jungle, The Farmer’s Daughter, online from The Sill, or Home Depot works in a pinch, too.
- Coffee Table Books & Games / Gray Malin’s selection of coffee table books and games are perfect for the homebody who appreciates photography (and loves to spend a few hours on a puzzle). We personally love his books and have used them when styling coastal homes.
- Lands Down Under Throw Blanket $128 / A soft, cozy throw blanket is the perfect gift for the homebody who loves to snuggle up. We’re fans of these beautiful throws made in Italy and versatile with any interior design style.
For the New Homeowner
Whether the new homeowner in your life bought their home or built it from scratch, their new lifestyle is worth celebrating! Welcome them tastefully with some beautiful gifts that will also pull their weight around the house.
- Estelle Colored Glass Stemware $85 for two / Estelle’s colored wine glasses, champagne coupes and more will help your new homeowner toast and host stylishly. If you ask me, anything from Estelle’s makes a great gift!
- Nespresso Machine / Every home needs coffee, right? Nespresso machines (and capsules) make a high-quality cup of Joe. They also come in a range of prices and functions, so it’s a good gift for any budget. We use ours at least 10 times a day at work!
- Professional Organizer: NEAT Method / Giving the gift of organization is like giving peace of mind and a partner in home upkeep. Who doesn’t want that? We love NEAT Method in Providence. If you’re not a local, don’t worry. It’s a national company, so look for a branch near you.
- Schumacher X Matouk Table Linens $214 / For table linens that make a statement and infuse joy into every occasion, we LOVE Schuacher’s vibrant, classic, and creative options. We used these in our latest brand photoshoot, and they added such a special touch to the tablescape!
For the Traveler
With limited travel options over the last couple of years, the world traveler in your life is probably eager to get out and explore as much as possible in the New Year. Give them some of these beauties and you may just secure yourself a front-row seat by their side. 😉
- Alicia Adams Alpaca Travel Set $295 / This super soft travel set is made from baby alpaca wool and includes a travel-sized flight blanket, an eye mask, and a carrying pouch. On second thought… maybe get one of these for yourself, too.
- Mark & Graham Travel Jewelry Case $99 / This jewelry case is made from high-quality vegan leather with a super soft lining and plenty of storage. Perfect for the traveler who likes to switch up their style from day to night.
- Barrington Gifts Duffel $280 / This cabin bag is the perfect size for a weekend jaunt along the coast. It also comes in many patterns and color options, and it can be monogrammed for your special person.
- Travel Notebooks from Assouline $25 / This set of 4 travel notebooks from one of our favorite book vendors will have your recipient feeling like they’re on a vibrant, faraway coast long before they step onto the plane.
For the Wrapping
Last but not least, half of any gift lies in its presentation and in the joy of opening it! Here are several wrapping paper options that are sure to increase excitement and look beautiful under the tree.
- Pearl Print Co. Gift Wrap Sheets $15 / This local online shop was created as a side hustle and passion project by one of Blakely’s own, Jessie! Known for her beautiful New England-inspired designs, her line of holiday patterns and prints just launched and are sure to impress.
- Gray Malin Wrapping Paper Rolls $17 / These holiday-themed rolls show uniquely intriguing aerial photographs of a snow-capped pine forest and colorfully-dressed skiers. I’m willing to bet your recipient will be leaning in for a closer look.
- The Inside Gift Wrap Sheets $29 / Who says holiday wrap has to be winter-themed? The Inside offers a wide variety of animal-themed prints, florals, stripes and plaids, and more, featuring patterns by interior design brands like Scalamandré and Old World Weavers. Adapt your choice directly to your giftee’s great taste.
- Ribbon by Anastasia Marie Etsy Shop / No wrapped gift is complete without a beautiful bow. There are so many options to choose from in this shop including velvets, silks and metallics in a rainbow of colors,
There you have it — another vibrant gift guide for another happy season of giving. Did we inspire your holiday shopping? Leave us a comment below and share which of these ideas is making it on to your list!