If you’re looking to be a part of a hard-working, creative team with a family vibe that envisions fearlessly, designs boldly and plans strategically, we want to hear from you! The Blakely Interior Design team loves vibrant, talented creative professionals who enthusiastically share our core values –
COMMUNICATION • DESIGN EXCELLENCE • BRAVERY • AUTHENTICITY • INTEGRITY
We’re a small boutique firm doing big things in the world, a family that works together toward the common goal of providing our clients with an exceptional design experience and remarkable results. See below for current job openings, but we’re always growing and looking for exceptional people to join our team, so feel free to email us anytime at email@example.com to introduce yourself and to send us your resume.
Interested in learning about how to break into the design business? Blakely’s founder, owner and principal designer, Janelle Photopolous, hosts open coffee hours from time to time at our offices to answer questions and chat about what it takes to get a design career started in a casual, friendly setting. Check our Events page for upcoming dates and times.
*We are currently accepting applications for the open positions below, but our hiring process is momentarily paused due to COVID-19.*
We’re looking for a self-motivated and energetic marketing and public relations intern to join our team. You’ll work closely with our Marketing Coordinator to create and help execute the marketing plan and social media strategy. You should be a strong writer, have the ability to multi-task, be social media savvy, detail oriented and eager to learn. Knowledge of graphic design principals and Photoshop are a plus. Positive attitude is a must!
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Online outreach and promotion using and monitoring our social media platforms
- Tracking and analyzing online marketing efforts and optimizing accordingly
- Development of graphic assets for promotional use online and in print
- Assist design team in the creation of visual presentations
- Help with other marketing needs, such as market research, reporting, content writing, story pitches, website updates, email campaigns, event marketing and more.
- Must be currently enrolled as a Marketing major or closely related field. Graphic Design background/minor and experience with photo editing software a strong plus.
- Possesses a strong familiarity with social media and digital marketing platforms
- Articulate and creative writer
- Strong self-motivation and extreme attention to detail
- Great communication skills and ability to communicate ideas clearly
If you have a passion for marketing & design and are excited about joining our talented team, we would love to hear from you! This is a part-time, paid internship. Position is 10 hours/week. Please submit resume, cover letter and writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please, no phone calls. Applicants will only be considered via online application or email.